The HKMA Infrastructure Financing Facilitation Office (IFFO) announced today that nine new entities have joined as IFFO partners. They are (in alphabetical order):
- Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy Corporation Limited
- China Communications Construction Company Limited
- China Datang Corporation Ltd.
- China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group
- China Energy Engineering Corporation Limited
- China Huadian Hongkong Company Limited
- Taikang Asset Management Company Limited
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America
- Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Today’s announcement brings the total number of IFFO partners to 87, and will help to grow IFFO further as an effective platform for experience sharing and networking among key stakeholders in infrastructure investment and financing.
Hong Kong Monetary Authority
16 January 2018
As part of the HKMA, IFFO’s mission is to facilitate infrastructure investments and their financing by working with a cluster of key stakeholders.
The functions of IFFO are:
- providing a platform for information exchange and experience sharing;
- building capacity and knowledge on infrastructure investments and financing;
- promoting market and product development; and
- facilitating infrastructure investment and financing flows.
By establishing IFFO, the HKMA can play a valuable role as a catalyst in the facilitation of infrastructure investments and their financings with its mandate to promote Hong Kong as an international financial centre.
For more information about IFFO, please visit http://www.iffo.org.hk.